Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Any time at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there"

John Lennon and George Harrison are my personal two favorite Beatles. Don't get me wrong, I love love them all, but ask me which two I like apart from the group the most and there it is. They both fascinate me, but what fascinates me even more was the friendship the two had. I always get the feeling they were closer to each other than anyone else in the band, especially after the breakup. I love them both for many reasons. And, as always, I take no credit for any of these images, but they're saved to my computer so I really have no idea where they came from.












2 comments:

  1. Girl, love these photos! I too love John and George the most by far! They were the coolest and most introspective. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. george is my favorite :)
    i hadn't seen most of those photos before

    ReplyDelete